Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Florida!!!

Last Thursday evening we left for Florida! My Mom and brother were already down there at my grandparents house. Mason was amazing for the first 3 hours, the next 3 hours were not so much fun. We had a whole 5 days of fun, we got to celebrate Mom's birthday Friday.(I won't put how young she is on here! haha)
We ate at Breakers, my favorite restaurant to go to down there, we swam in the ocean and the pool, and went and got tattoos!!! haha
Mason was a little fussy the first couple of days, I think just from not being at home, but then he warmed up and had such a great time. Thank you Nana & Pa for having us, we love you soooo much :)

2 comments:

  1. aww looks like yall had fun!! mason is such a cutie!!..im already dreading my first roadtrip with Ryder!! We have to go to fripp island 2 1/2 weeks after my due date for my sisters wedding!! NOT FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, Mason is soooo cute and getting so big! I am glad you all got to go on a trip and get away! It looks like yall had a lot of fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete