Sunday, October 25, 2009

10 month check up!

So we went to the doctor the other day for Mason's 9/10 month check up..(even though he will be 11 months next week)
I took my lunch break to take him, especially since he was due for 2 more shots :( Yuck! And he is at the age now where he can be mad at me for that. haha
When I got there they told me to strip him down to his diaper..and I did, but left his cute little red socks on because it was chilly in there!!
Well, as most of you know 10 month olds have a little attention span, and do not like being in a little room with everything child proof and nothing to play with!! So I started taking pics, and that entertained him for a while! lol 2 shots, a lot of crying, and some chik fil a later..we all felt better and had a great rest of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment