Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crawfish Festival

Today was the Crawfish Festival in downtown Columbia on Rosewood Drive. I thought that my Mom was going to baby sit Mason during the day, but she came down with a cold. Realizing that having a baby limits you to almost nothing, I thought I would just spend my Saturday inside instead of going. But, my friend Caroline and her husband Rick live right on Rosewood, and have a 2 year old son (Christian), called me and asked me if I was coming! And that she was bringing her son too. So, me and Jen decided to pack up Mason and go! Caden was at Scott's Mom's house for the weekend, so she was baby free! Whoo Hoo!
We had tons of fun, despite getting rained on for about 10 minutes! The bands were good, the food was good, and the company was GREAT!



No comments:

Post a Comment