Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hiccups!

Yesterday, I caught a case of the hiccups. As soon as I made a first sound Mason looked at me like it startled him a little bit. While I was telling him "its okay bubba, Mommy just has hiccups.." I hiccuped again, and you would have thought I had did the funniest thing EVER, Mason was laughing so hard, like "belly" laughing as my Mom calls it! And, yes, this continued for the ENTIRE time I had hiccups..It was SO adorable, I couldn't help but to laugh with him because he was just so excited! The funniest part is he HATES when he gets hiccups, so I think maybe he was laughing because I had them and not him! haha I would have caught a video of this preciousness, but my Dad had to borrow my camera yesterday and take it to Washington D.C. (YEs, my Dad walked around with a pink camera...haha)

2 comments:

  1. I know right?!? I just have the cutest baby EVER! haha Mason wants to know where his AUnt Kritin is...I have not seen you over at Stevie's lately??

    ReplyDelete