Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mason is 5 months old!

Things seem to be slowing down, and falling into place. I still feel a little empty and rundown at times though. Mason was on his perfect schedule starting at 2 months old sleeping from 7pm-7am everynight, to now waking back up 3-4 times a night! Dr. Guerkink,(mason's wonderful pediatrician) said that it is probably due to teething.
Needless to say, I am exhuasted throughout the day from waking up so much at night. It's like he is a newborn again! So, sometimes I get drained pretty quick. My diet of almost nothing doesn't help either! My nerves get so bad sometimes where I just can't eat. I am working on trying to make a better diet for myself though!
I started back work finally! I am only working a couple days a week though because I start school may 18th going on Mondays and Wednesdays. I don't know how I am going to handle NO SLEEP, school, work and Mommyhood!! By a lot of prayer I guess!
Mason is now 20 pounds! on the growth chart it says he is bigger than 100% of all babies his age! haha He is in 12 month clothes too. He rolls over constantly, especially when I am trying to get him dressed! He still LOVES his toes and feet. And of course, LOVES his Mommy :) He is VERY attatched to me, I think that is because I have been with him 24/7 since he has been born..

1 comment:

  1. Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete