Thursday, May 21, 2009

First Tooth

As many of you know who spend time around Mason, he drools like Crazy!! haha And lately it is waaay worse. Yesterday, I had to take him to the doctor because his eye was swollen (nothing wrong, have no idea why it was swollen for like an hour) And the doctor was doing her regular stuff, and looked in his mouth, and sure enough a tooth was ALMOST through the gums, and another one is coming in too. (The two bottom teeth) Today it came through the gum!! Mason officially has his first tooth!!! Dr. G said that the other one will be in by the end of the weekend.
Mason is now on stage 2 foods along with his rice cereal twice a day! I am going to start introducing a "sippy cup" next week on his 6 month birthday. He doesn't take a pacifier, so if I can get him off a bottle too! I will have it made :) haha He is 29 inches long and weighs 21 lbs!!! He is a chunk!
Most of you know I started back work and school, so I am in school two days a week and work 4 days a week, SO HECTIC right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment