Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hats are fun!


Lately, Mason and I have been spending a lot of time outside enjoying this weather, because it was winter when he was born, so we didn't go outside for any long period of time.
When Mason was first born the put hats on all the newborns to keep them warm, as most of you know from my previous posts on my old blog, Mason HATED to wear hats, even since birth. We would try to keep a hat on him since it was so cold when he was born, he was NOT having it..at all. Would just cry and cry, and as soon as you took it off, he would be completely fine!! So funny, I have no idea why he disliked it so much.
Well, since we have been spending time outside, and Mason is kind of bald (lol) I don't want the sun in his eyes, or for him to get a sunburn on his head! I decided to at least try a hat on him today while we were at Old Navy, just to see what he would do. He loved it!!! He got upset when I took it off! haha
So, I had to leave it on his head while I shopped and the cashier scanned the tag from off his head! haha He looks SO grown up in it! and SO cute!
This just proves how MUCH babies change in just months :)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute picture of Mason, but what's up with the lighter in his lap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, someone else asked me that! Someone was holding him right before I took that picture and had a lighter in their hand, and Mason grabbed it out of their hand I guess! He grabs EVERYTHING anyone is holding!

    ReplyDelete